Keren Fridman Gadassi-
- A certified Birth doula, Childbirth Educator, Lactation consultant & Post natal Moms’ groups facilitator since 1997.
- Program director in training Birth doulas & Childbirth Educators during the years 2008-2013
- A certified Whole body focusing trainer
- Certified in Somatic Experiencing (INT level)
- Creates & teaches advanced courses for Birth professionals & Therapists, that focus on processing childbirth experiences and working with trauma around birth.
- The founder of the Birth oriented Therapy approach for facilitating a personal process around birth.
On a more personal note
I live in Israel with my partner and our three teenage children. I love walking in the fields near our house, and in other worlds as well. For the last 15 years I’ve been exploring the world of childbirth. The hundreds of births which I’ve attended as a birth doula, and my own three personal childbirths, have changed my life. It has filled me with curiosity and interest in the essence of the human process of change.
I realize more and more now that Change happens through Interaction. It leads me to study the interactions with the people around me, and interactions between different worlds (e.g. Birth & Science). I’m fascinated by how out of these unexpected connections- something new is born.
- B.A. in Psychology and Fine Arts
A certified birth doula & Childbirth Educator
An experienced yoga teacher, specializing in fertility, prenatal, postnatal & baby yoga.
Facilitates womens’ groups for developing new awareness
A certified Wholebody focusing trainer
A Birth Oriented Therapy instructor, working both with individual women around the years of births & with birth professionals.
I Live in Toronto with my partner & three young children. The part I love most about my work is supporting the safe return to a sense of freedom and inward connection, while going through processes around childbirth and motherhood. Birth Oriented Therapy has been a true gift in my life and I deeply enjoy sharing it’s unique liveliness with others.